Excellent free Android emulator
Andy is the name of Android's mascot and it's also the best Android emulator for PC. Thanks to Andy you'll be able to play your favorite Android games on Windows and do many more things.
The best Android emulator for PC is free.
There's great interest in being able to use Android on a PC. Whether you're a developer that needs to carry out tests or a user interested in having Android applications on Windows, Andy is the ideal option.
Features of Andy for Windows
This program provides us with a perfect way to connect our Android smartphone to a PC, as it allows us to:
- Use our favorite messaging programs (Viber, WhatsApp, Snapchat...) from the Windows desktop.
- Receive notifications from our smartphone straight on our PC.
- Use our smartphone as a remote control to play on our computer.
- Play our favorite Android games on Windows.
Furthermore, it also includes very interesting options such as:
- Complete emulation of Android's interface.
- Compatibility with several platforms (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8...).
- Integration of the Google Play store.
- Multitouch support.
Andy also offers support for developers. All in all, it's an ideal option to be able to emulate Android on our PC.
- Andy installs a VirtualBox virtual machine, therefore, there may be incompatibilities if you've previously installed VirtualBox.
- Requires an Internet connection to complete the installation.